Wednesday, September 30, 2009

breakfast pizza

I got the idea of making a breakfast pizza the other night while sleeping. I was dreaming of the deliciousness as I frequently dream about pizza. It continues to be the one food I cannot make like it's full-gluten cousin.

I still enjoy the pizza I do make, but I remember the difference in flavor, texture and greasiness! I have been able to make or buy every other food (that I've wanted) to bake up just like it's gluten'd cousin, but pizza eludes me.

Well, I used the delicious Kinnikinnick square pizza crusts, brushed them with a little melted butter, added (all pre-cooked) scrambled eggs, potatoes, red and green peppers, onions and topped it off with grated cheese.

Cooked it at 425 for about 10 minutes and it was so delicious!

Definitely going to make this again!

1 comment: